How to Stop Being Sick, Tired, & Overweight
My Top 10 Health Myths - Part 3 of 3
Are You trying to eat healthy but still not feeling healthy?
That was me too! I was starving, struggling and still fat
Until I figured how to sift through all the health myths to find the real truth.
And, I don’t want this for you…..
See the past 2 shows where I corrected other myths to help you stop being sick, tired, and overweight!
Link - Part 1
Link - Part 2
Myth No.1: GLUTEN is bad for you.
Myth No.2: CARBS are bad for you.
Myth No.3: You gain weight by drinking (wine)
Myth 4: Bread is bad for you.
Myth No. 5: Eating often will BOOST your metabolism.
Myth 6: Protein is bad for you.
NOW TO TODAY’S 3 myths -
Myth 7: You shouldn’t skip breakfast
Myth 8: To lose fat, don’t eat before exercise
right after your workout
Myth 9: You need protein right after your workout (after workout nutrition)
Myth 10: Dietary supplements are necessary.
Are you tired of all the misinformation when it comes to nutrition?
Book your FREE CALL and let me know your #1 Health Goal and Obstacles. Contact Michale
Don’t forget to follow @Coachmichalehartte for more content like this!
- The NO BS Guide to Fat Loss Supplements -
- 6 REASONS YOU’RE NOT LOSING WEIGHT (AND HOW TO FIX IT SO YOU CAN) -
- How to Reset Your Body through DETOX without the dreaded DETOX REACTIONS -
- Find out how Winsome lost 23 lbs in 7 weeks after she almost lost hope -
- One bowl Wonder -
- How to Stop being Sick, Tired & Overweight- My Top 10 Health Myths – Part 3 of 3 -
- The secret to losing 20 or more pounds. Find out here -
- How can I eat and stay healthy during the holidays? -
- Delicious Squash Cookies -
- In a rush to eat healthy? 3 Healthy Vegetables That Cook Fast -