Want to know how to stick to your health goals and stay healthy? Then check out my top 3 ways to stick to your health goals and stay healthy.
But before I share them with you, please take a moment and realize that this could really be YOUR TIME!
It’s a new decade and I can’t think of a better time to get and stay healthy.
Maybe you really mean it this time with your commitment to getting Fit and Healthy. You’ve likely got some pretty exciting goals for 2020 and I am here to help you follow through!
Let’s get right to it then.
Here are my top 3 ways to stick to your health goals and stay healthy
KNOW YOUR AIM
This simply means, figure out what you’re ‘aiming’ to be? When it comes to health, is it looking good naked?
Energized and excited about your day upon awake?
Confident and in control of your life?
To know your aim, I highly recommend you bust out your journal and actually write down how you want to look, act, and feel. Take the extra step and find pictures or photos that represent this.
The best way to start is to see exactly what you want, how it feels to have it and be that RIGHT NOW.
If you don’t really KNOW what you want, then ask yourself this question, ‘If you DID know what you wanted, what would it be?” I learned this powerful strategy for finding solutions to questions like this, when I worked with legend, Bob Proctor on the Book ‘The Science of Perfect Weight’.
Remember Bob Proctor from the movie, The Secret? He is a world renowned thought leader who teaches people how to think to get what they want.
The key is to JUST START! I promise you’ll figure it out by just starting.
GET LASER FOCUSED
Always keep your eye on what you want. Focus on it and go after it!
Practice. Practice. Practice
Careful not to feel discouraged and stop when you veer off. Expect a ton of distractions that can take you off track. The key is to find a way to get back on.
Let’s face it, ‘life gets in the way’. This is when you need to develop the skill of being laser-focused.
Here are some examples of a few health goals you may have and how to navigate your way to stay healthy.
Maybe your health goal is to start eating healthy as a couple?
Then focus on what it takes to make this happen. For example, you would start with a meal plan, write out a grocery list, go shopping, then have your weekly meals available to eat healthy as a couple.
Maybe it’s exercising more?
In this case, you’d find an exercise routine that you like and can commit to 2 times a week. Maybe even 3, but make it a REALISTIC goal and keep your word to yourself! The best strategy here is to ‘schedule it’. Treat this like an appointment. An appointment to yourself.
Again, expect that ‘life will get in the way’, but guess what? It will always get in the way if you let it! Protect your time. Reclaim your life and you WILL be repayed with the health you are after.
Maybe it’s mastering stress?
Mastering your stress means finding ways to take a pause, think, and THEN act. Doing so trains your mind to STOP reacting and START thinking. I learned this a while back and it’s made the biggest difference in how I can now master my stress.
You see, there was a time I wanted to improve my connection with some close family members. I knew to connect with them, I needed to first connect with myself.
Once I SAW how I wanted to be.
FELT what I wanted to feel.
….and then BECAME it.
I WAS it! This is how I reinvented who I wanted to be and how I wanted to show up in the world.
Find your WHY
Hey, I get it. Change can be tough. There is no doubt about it. You WILL be faced with day to day challenges that can easily derail your health efforts.
A common example I hear from my clients is, “Michale, my biggest struggle is by the end of the day, I am so tired that I just eat what’s easy and whatever’s there.’
Well, as you know, the more you do that, the less of a chance you have to get and stay healthy.
The key here is first tap into your WHY. WHY do you want to get and stay healthy? This is where you need to go the next time you want to ‘eat what’s easy and whatever’s there’.
Instead, either have a plan in place for quick to grab healthy foods OR take the extra 15 to 20 minutes and cook yourself a healthy meal.
Your WHY can be something like getting excited to go on your next holiday being comfortable and confident in your bikini or swim shorts.
Maybe it’s because you’ve met a special someone that you want to look your best for.
Or, you see the impact it has on our kids or spouse and you know that nothing is going to change unless you do.
Whatever it is, really dig deep and figure it out. Because you are going to need your WHY when you are faced with all the things that will pull you off track.
If your goal is to stay healthy, then you need to do things that will get you there. Here my 3 top ways to stick to your health goals and stay healthy.
- Know your aim. What do you really want?
- Get laser-focused. Stay on track.
- Find your why. What is Your reason to stay healthy?
Hey, I get it. This is TOUGH WORK! It is not easy, especially all on your own.
Which is why I’ve created the 7 Day Simple Health Reset.
The 7 Day Simple Health Reset is a simple, no nonsense approach on how to eat, move, and live to get your ideal weight, feel healthy, strong and confident with all day energy.
What you will learn
- The 7 most critical areas to pay attention to (and maybe even master) for a natural and authentically attractive look that’s appealing to you and others.
- A whole-body health approach to get to your ideal weight with better daily energy, a reduction (or even elimination) of body pain, to look and feel like yourself and enjoy life again.
- 3 top tips (within these 7 areas) that are simple to do without using pills, supplements, or expensive equipment.
- How to work with your body instead of fighting against it for quick and easy results.
- No calorie counting, weighing or measuring or wasting your time with senseless things.
- No dieting, depriving, starving, grueling exercises. Just real food eaten at the right time, smart exercise and living a healthy life with real enjoyable results
- An easy to implement way to stay healthy while travelling or on vacation too.
What makes the 7 Day Simple Health Reset so popular is how simple and easy it really is!
It’s a new year. Start your 7 Day Simple Health Reset Now!
Click here to find out how 7 Day Simple Health Reset.
The Time is NOW! Why wait! Your best health is right in front of you. It’s yours to take!
- 3 Ingredient Smoothie -
- How Journaling Can Help You Get in Shape, with Michale Hartte -
- Best Nutritional Practices for Best Exercise Outcomes -
- 3 Top Tips to End Overwhelm and Start Feeling Free -
- Leptin Resistance Quiz -
- 7 Ways to Get Healthy and Happier This Year -
- Easy Roast Chicken Recipe + Best Tasting! -
- 3 Ways to Stick to Your Health Goals and Stay Healthy -
- How to Reach Your Ideal Weight – Come to my next wellness talk! -
- Wicked Thai Coconut Soup -