This Beef Burger is one that I make time and time again for family and friends.
It’s quick and easy to make.
In fact, company and kids often remark ‘This is the BEST BURGER I’ve ever had‘!
My favorite way to make these is when I add in a few cube sizes of blended organ meats (liver, kidney or heart) into the mixture before forming patties.
Organ meats are one of the best ways to increase one’s energy and vitality. Great for growing children, those that are active and pregnant women too. High in heme iron, rich in B vitamins, and full of minerals for optimal health.
Yield: 8 4-inch Beef Burger
- 2 lbs of organic lean ground beef or buffalo
- 1 egg
- ½ an onion, minced or 2 sliced leeks
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- ¼ cup of flaxseed, ground
- 2 tbsp French mustard
- 1 tsp Celtic or Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 2 tbsp oregano, ground
- 1 tbsp basil, ground
- 1 tbsp smoked chili pepper (the secret ingredient that adds incredible flavor)
- 3 cube-sized organ meat puree (use a blender to puree)
Healthy note: add 1/3 cup organic blueberries or strawberries, blended. This avoids any carcinogenic (cancer-causing) properties when grilling.
Mix all ingredients together and form into 4-inch Beef Burger patties (best if it sits in the fridge for ½ hr or more before cooking). Grill on the BBQ, low setting, 10 minutes on each side.
Want more health tips to get you in your best shape?
For healthy recipes –
Download your FREE ebook, Michale’s Free Slimming and Filling Recipe Ebook
For help with a meal plan –
Please share this with someone else struggling to get their health back!
- Keto Do’s and Don’ts – My 5 Top Tips - June 1, 2018
- Keto Diet 101: What, Why, How - May 28, 2018
- Keto Signature Salad (with wild greens) - May 23, 2018
- Keto for Women - May 17, 2018
- Protected: Eat to Get Slim, Strong, and Sexy for Summer: The Details - May 25, 2017
- The Wonders Of Apple Cider Vinegar - April 9, 2013
- The Health Benefits of Coconut Oil - April 2, 2013
- Make A List of Reasons To Create And Stick To Your Goals - March 26, 2013
- Grass Fed Meats Are A Great Natural Source of Saturated Fats - March 19, 2013
- Raising A Natural Child - March 12, 2013