Biotherapeutic Drainage defined
What is the difference between detox and drainage?
What is Detoxification?
Simply put, this is the process of removing toxic substances from the body. In the medical world, this is sometimes accomplished by aggressive means that push the body past its physiological limits. Some examples of detox therapies you may be familiar with include IV chelation or laxatives.
What is Drainage?
Drainage unblocks your body to eliminate toxins, without aggression and without pushing the body past its physiologic limits. It restores normal function to the primary and secondary emunctories, allowing the body to function as it is intended.
Some key points about drainage:
- Drainage involves the cleansing of the body to enable it to self-regulate
- Drainage helps return the body to its intended state of health and vitality
- Drainage gets rid of toxins that are both inside and outside our cells
- Drainage therapy can be used in combination with other treatments and is not contraindicated with any medications
What Medicines or Supplements are used with Drainage?
Drainage therapy utilizes remedies called UNDA Numbered Compounds. These were developed in Belgium in the 1930s. They are liquid homeopathic preparations of various plants and minerals. The plants target specific organ systems, and the minerals work as co-factors for enzymes in organs. There are 76 different remedies, and they are usually prescribed in combinations of three different remedies.
UNDA Numbered Compounds are drainage remedies. They are different from traditional detoxification therapies because they honor the body and do not push it past its limits. They are extremely safe to use in any population, including infants, pregnant mothers, and patients with cancer.
Is Drainage for me?
Performing Biotherapeutic Drainage was one of the tools I used to reverse my Osteoporosis and build my bones back up to normal. It was GAME-CHANGING. So much so that I studied it and became a Certified Biotherapeutic Drainage Practitioner.
Let’s face the facts.
We live in a toxic world. We are constantly exposed to harmful chemicals in the air we breathe, the food we eat, the water we drink, and the personal and cleaning products we use. There are over 80,000 chemicals registered by the EPA. Nearly 4,000 of these are considered “high-use” chemicals. Only a small fraction of these chemicals have been evaluated for their toxic effects on adults and children.
Drainage is definitely for you if suffer from:
- Fatigue, pain, or headaches
- Mood changes including anxiety or depression
- Brain fog and reduced memory
- Nerve pain, tremors, or problems with balance
- Immune system dysfunction
- Digestive problems including bloating, constipation, gas, or nausea
- Hormone imbalance
- Skin problems
Michale Hartte BASc (Nutr), NNCP CH has been trained in the use of UNDA Numbered Compounds and other methods of Drainage since 2015. Make an appointment today to fill out your FREE toxicity questionnaire and start feeling better! Michale’s Calendar
What are the basic principles of Biotherapeutic DrainageTM?
- The body has the potential to naturally eliminate toxins, both those exogenously acquired and endogenously produced.
- The goal is to normalize physiology by optimizing the body’s capacity to eliminate toxins.
- When physiology is normalized, disease cannot exist.
- The method of removing blockages to normal functioning respects physiology.
- It works at both an intracellular and extracellular level due to homeopathic remedy potency.
- It is not a quick fix – we must understand that nature takes time to heal and return physiology to normal by removing the toxic overload from today’s environmental chemicals.
Why is Biotherapeutic DrainageTM applicable today?
- It addresses patients’ health problems that result from weaknesses in the body’s ability to deal with:
- poor nutrition
- stress overload
- environmental toxins
- It avoids pronounced aggravations of the patient’s symptoms by optimizing the elimination capacity of primary and secondary emunctories.
- Biotherapeutic drainageTM is safe and gentle enough to be used in infants, children, adults and elderly patients as well as patients on various medications
- It can be used in conjunction with other modalities.
How is Biotherapeutic DrainageTM individualized?
- The treatment is of individual patients, not diseases.
- There is no disease-specific protocol.
- Protocols for specific manifestations of symptoms may be adapted to the patient.
- As this is much different than what they are used to, the practitioner must educate their patient to the benefits of healing deeply and what the journey will be like.
- It is individualized to patients by categorizing their Terrain. The Terrain is the biochemical and physiological environment of the individual which may be analyzed by miasm, temperament and constitution.
- Miasm: the genetically inherited plus acquired ability to detoxify on the cellular level. A miasm manifests itself in a patient by mode of cellular detoxification.
- Temperament: Temporo-spatial classification of the person: how the patient interacts with the world, the way of being in the world such as introverted or extroverted, more in the reasoning mind, or in sensation and in what combination and proportion?
- Constitution: the physical structure consisting of skeletal structure and posture plus physical nature which is evident when faced with specific life situations that require the patient to take a stand.
Fit n Healthy
1102 Long Ridge Dr Kelowna, BC, V1V 2W9
(250) 718-1653 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your two-page cheat sheet to Look and Feel 10 Years Younger After 40 -
- Tips For Optimal Digestion -
- 20 Simple Meals to Help you Hit your Macros -
- FIRE CIDER IMMUNE TONIC -
- Healthy Snacks That Help You Lose Weight (get lean and stay that way) -
- Full Flavor Seasoning Mix – Homemade! -
- 3 Steps to Boost Energy, Burn Fat, and Be Unstoppable! -
- Best Tasting Muffins (slimming and healthy) -
- Fit, Healthy, and Well Easy Meal Plan -
- Coronavirus Prevention: Up-to-date Facts and Precautions -