Suffering from fatigue? Crave sugar and bread? Got hormonal issues? Think detox
Look to toxins as the primary culprit. IT’s TIME TO DETOX
Detox done right, rids the body of excess toxins. Toxins that lead to inflammation.
Inflammation that drives illness.
Bottom line: Quell inflammation – heal illness.
Our health today
Lets face it – take a look around you and ask yourself, ‘Are we healthier today than a decade ago’?
Take a step back – stop and think for a moment…..
Is there an abundance of Fit n Healthy people or do these individuals stand out from the crowd?
How many people do you know suffering from Cancer, Diabetes, Heart Disease?
How many children are being born on the Autistic Spectrum now-a-days?
When you really take a good look at it, the sad truth is, the incidence of disease is climbing at an alarming rate.
Toxins – a known driver of disease
One of the primary reasons for illnesses today is the accumulation of toxins.
There is evidence that most disease is caused by the 80,000 to 120,000 chemicals that we are exposed to on a daily basis.
CNN.com reported ‘Tests reveal high chemical levels in kids’ bodies
- So called ‘body burden‘ testing reveals industrial chemicals in humans.
- Many of these chemicals harm rats, but studies on humans are preliminary
- One scientist warns modern-day humans are living an ‘unnatural experiment’.
Most haven’t heard of body burden testing but it’s a hot topic among environmentalists and natural health experts who warn that the environmental toxins we come in contact with every day are accumulating in our bodies and causing all sorts of health issues.
We live in an increasingly polluted world and whether we like it or not, we are all toxic. We should be doing detox regimes to keep the body burden as low as possible.
Dr Sarah Myhill – Author of Diagnosis and Treatment of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Myalgic Encephalitis
Toxic accumulation – the problem
Toxic accumulation occurs both from exogenous (outside our body) and endogenous (inside our body). How this affects you is all dependent on how much you’ve accumulated (body burden)
Are you Susceptible to Toxicity?
Factors that have a direct affect on your ability to remove toxins are:
- Your genetic makeup (some are born ‘good detoxifiers’)
- Your diet & nutritional status (do you eat ‘real food’ or from a box/fast food)
- Your lifestyle & individual exposures (have you been exposed to pesticides, paints, etc)
- Your history of antibiotics & medications (have you been on many medications)
- Your emotional well being (do you have healthy relationships or ‘toxic ones’)
- The quality of sleep & digestion (are you a solid deep sleeper and digest foods well)
How to detox your body – Start with cleaning up your organs of elimination
You are born with the ability to detox the toxins. The problem lies with how much of these toxins you are holding onto.
Toxins trapped withing the body, shut down your body’s enzymes.
Your body functions on enzymes and if not working well, your body doesn’t either.
Anyone with any health condition – no matter how small needs to clean their body. In fact, anyone now-a-days needs to detoxify to have any good level of health.
Start with cleaning out your primary organs of elimination
- The liver and intestines – remove solid waste
- The kidneys and urinary bladder – eliminate liquid acidic waste
- The lungs – exhale gaseous waste
The Liver – Your metabolic gatekeeper
Your liver is your largest glandular organ for detox. It rests on the right side of your body, below your rib cage.
Some of your liver functions include:
- metabolizes all your foods
- balances cholesterol and blood sugar
- creates bile to aid in digesting fats and keeps your gut free from excess pathogens
- breaks down your hormones for proper use
- helps filter all drugs and chemicals entering the digestive tract.
Your liver is the key to overall digestive, metabolic, immune and hormone health.
Your liver is the key to regaining your energy, losing weight, balancing hormones and removing ‘glue’ toxins (felt as mucous).
Your kidneys – The eliminator
Your kidneys are bean shaped organs, about the size of your fist and sit near the middle of your back and under your rib cage.
Some of your kidneys functions include:
- process about 200 litres of blood and eliminate waste and extra water as urine.
- regulate electrolytes and keep a proper pH balance
- filter waste and drugs
- regulate blood pressure and produce hormones
Your kidneys are the key to keeping a healthy body pH, blood pressure, and removing acid toxins (felt as body pain)
Gastrointestinal tract – The immune system regulator
Regular bowel movements (1-3 per day) is a visible sign of proper elimination. If you have problems with digestion, you are not absorbing your foods properly or detoxifying well.
Some of your gastrointestinal tract functions include:
- being home to 100 trillion hard working friendly bacteria
- aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients from foods
- prevent infections and balance autoimmunity
Your gastrointestinal tract is key to keeping your immune system running well and you at a healthy weight.
Simple tips to cleanse your liver
- Add 1/2 a fresh lemon or lime to your drinking water and drink first thing in the morning
- Eat liver friendly foods: Garlic, onions, broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, artichoke, beets, dandelion, eggs, turmeric, and cinnamon
- Eat liver to have a good functioning liver. This is a Signature of Nature Principle.
- Take UNDAS to clear the liver of toxins. Specific UNDA number compounds are specific homeopathic drops that assist your body in its own cleansing. They combine dilute forms of plants and minerals which work together to unblock the body to release the toxins from inside the cell. UNDAS are used in combinations of 3 to 5 to target the organs your practitioner determines are in need of support. See a qualified health practitioner trained in UNDAS using the method Biotherapeutic Drainage.
Simple tips to cleanse your kidneys
- Drink 1 litre of filtered water for every 50 lbs of body weight. Start with 1 litre first thing in the morning and drink the remainder away from meals.
- Consume properly prepared kidney beans. This is a Signature of Nature Principle.
- Eat enough protein for proper nitrogen balance. An easy equation is 0.7 grams of protein X your lean body mass (for exercisers). 0.5 grams of protein X your lean body mass (for non exercisers). Try incorporating kidney (organ meat) for good functioning kidneys. This is another Signature of Nature Principle.
- Take UNDAS to clear the kidneys of toxins. Specific UNDA number compounds are specific homeopathic drops that assist your body in its own cleansing. They combine dilute forms of plants and minerals which work together to unblock the body to release the toxins from inside the cell. UNDAS are used in combinations of 3 to 5 to target the organs your practitioner determines are in need of support. See a qualified health practitioner trained in UNDAS using the method Biotherapeutic Drainage.
Simple tips to cleanse your gastrointestinal tract
- Exercise! Moving the body moves the waste products OUT and allows for good bowel movements.
- Add freshly ground flax, hemp, chia, pumpkin, sunflower or sesame seeds to your foods daily for fiber.
- Add 1-2 tsp or organic apple cider vinegar to half a glass of water before a meal to stimulate digestion.
- Take UNDAS to clear the gastrointestinal tract of toxins. Specific UNDA number compounds are specific homeopathic drops that assist your body in its own cleansing. They combine dilute forms of plants and minerals which work together to unblock the body to release the toxins from inside the cell. UNDAS are used in combinations of 3 to 5 to target the organs your practitioner determines are in need of support. See a qualified health practitioner trained in UNDAS using the method Biotherapeutic Drainage.
I personally have been using Biotherapeutic Drainage in my Natural Health Practice for about 10 years and have found it to be one of the missing pieces to boosting energy, banishing sugar cravings, and fixing hormones.
For anyone wanting more information on how to go on a properly formulated detox program, please contact me direct by clicking here.
Need help with a personalized Nutritional Plan? Help is right here!
One on one Personalized Nutritional Plans – click here
- The Perfect Lunch - August 20, 2019
- 3 Ways to Avoid Company (house guests) Overwhelm and Stay Healthy - August 9, 2019
- Fit n Healthy Slimming Smoothie - August 1, 2019
- Why am I so tired? Think it’s your adrenals? Find out here. - July 16, 2019
- Weight Loss Stalls on Keto? 3 Top Reasons - June 10, 2019
- How to Lose Weight on the Ketogenic Diet WORKSHOP! - June 2, 2019
- 5 Ways to Slim, Strong, & Sexy HEALTH TALK! - March 3, 2019
- How to Travel Healthy – Avoid constipation, Getting sick (and hungover), and Gaining Weight - January 25, 2019
- Slow Cooker Chicken With Honey, Garlic and Sesame - January 10, 2019
- How to Lose Weight and Get Fit n Healthy in 2019 - January 4, 2019