Just wanted to let you know, I had my Dr.’s appointment yesterday and my Cholesterol is down from 5.98 to 5.21… and the ratio is better.
Also, when I met with my MD yesterday (Dr. Suciu), who originally recommended I look for a Nutritionist, I took my Fit ‘n Healthy book and all the supplements you recommended and told him I was impressed with your approach and knowledge.
He looked at all the stuff and was also impressed, and took your name and will likely be referring people to you.
He does that a lot for patients apparently, but when he recommended it to me, he did not have a name of a Nutritionist to recommend.
As you know I got your name from Carol at Dr. Swetlikoff’s office. So, I hope you get some business.
Dr. Suciu is very refreshing and is open to alternative medicines.
Also, I touched 182 lbs yesterday, down 22 pounds from the start (in about 3.5 months).
- Healthy Snacks That Help You Lose Weight (get lean and stay that way) -
- Full Flavor Seasoning Mix – Homemade! -
- 3 Steps to Boost Energy, Burn Fat, and Be Unstoppable! -
- Best Tasting Muffins (slimming and healthy) -
- Fit, Healthy, and Well Easy Meal Plan -
- Coronavirus Prevention: Up-to-date Facts and Precautions -
- Michale’s Recipe EBook -
- How to stick to your health goals -
- START HERE – The Fit n Healthy Reset -
- Find out how Winsome lost 23 lbs in 7 weeks after she almost lost hope. -