Just wanted to let you know, I had my Dr.’s appointment yesterday and my Cholesterol is down from 5.98 to 5.21… and the ratio is better.
Also, when I met with my MD yesterday (Dr. Suciu), who originally recommended I look for a Nutritionist, I took my Fit ‘n Healthy book and all the supplements you recommended and told him I was impressed with your approach and knowledge.
He looked at all the stuff and was also impressed, and took your name and will likely be referring people to you.
He does that a lot for patients apparently, but when he recommended it to me, he did not have a name of a Nutritionist to recommend.
As you know I got your name from Carol at Dr. Swetlikoff’s office. So, I hope you get some business.
Dr. Suciu is very refreshing and is open to alternative medicines.
Also, I touched 182 lbs yesterday, down 22 pounds from the start (in about 3.5 months).
- Why am I so tired? Think it’s your adrenals? Find out here. - July 16, 2019
- Weight Loss Stalls on Keto? 3 Top Reasons - June 10, 2019
- How to Lose Weight on the Ketogenic Diet WORKSHOP! - June 2, 2019
- 5 Ways to Slim, Strong, & Sexy HEALTH TALK! - March 3, 2019
- How to Travel Healthy – Avoid constipation, Getting sick (and hungover), and Gaining Weight - January 25, 2019
- Slow Cooker Chicken With Honey, Garlic and Sesame - January 10, 2019
- How to Lose Weight and Get Fit n Healthy in 2019 - January 4, 2019
- Cyber Monday Sale - November 26, 2018
- Limited success on the Keto Diet until seeing Michale - November 26, 2018
- How to Read Your Blood Work – Michale Hartte Reveals & Walks You Through Her Own Results - November 16, 2018