I distinctly remembering enjoying my mom’s cottage cheese pancakes while growing up. This recipe is an adaptation exchanging ‘wheat flour’ for arrowroot starch. After playing around with the recipe, here is what I came up with! Enjoy!
Yield: 9 large pancakes
- 2 cups dry cottage cheese
- 4 organic/free range eggs
- ½ tsp Celtic or Himalayan salt
- 3 Tbsp arrowroot starch
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup grated asiago or parmesan cheese (optional)
Place all ingredients into a bowl and mix well. Using a stainless steel skillet, fry in unflavored coconut oil (about 10 minutes). Flip when you see a slight browning.
Note: The unflavored coconut oil I use and recommend is Wilderness Family Naturals expeller pressed coconut oil.
Serve with butter and real maple syrup – yummy!
You can make a bunch and keep in the fridge for about 5 days. To reheat, using a skillet, simply melt about 1 Tbsp of butter or coconut oil, a little water and Celtic salt. Then place your premade pancake and let it warm up for about 1 minute. Cover with lid.
If you like THAT, then can you imagine your own Customized Diet and Meal Plan to get your Dream Body! Go here to find out more I want my dream body
- FIRE CIDER IMMUNE TONIC -
- Healthy Snacks That Help You Lose Weight (get lean and stay that way) -
- Full Flavor Seasoning Mix – Homemade! -
- 3 Steps to Boost Energy, Burn Fat, and Be Unstoppable! -
- Best Tasting Muffins (slimming and healthy) -
- Fit, Healthy, and Well Easy Meal Plan -
- Coronavirus Prevention: Up-to-date Facts and Precautions -
- Michale’s Recipe EBook -
- How to stick to your health goals -
- START HERE – The Fit n Healthy Reset -