Looking for an easy and fast way to enjoy some fall veggies? Then try my delicious Easy Oven Baked Mixed Fall Veggies Recipe!
What I love MOST about this recipe is how fast it is to make!
This recipe also fits in with those looking to lose weight while eating delicious food. Helps you sleep well with the added Yam Fries too.
Easy Oven Baked Mixed Fall Veggies Recipe
Yield: 6 servings
Prep time: 20 -30 min
Bake time: 25 min
YAM FRIES – First Tray
4 Yams, peeled and cut into fries
1 tbsp coconut oil + 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese
1 large garlic, crushed + Himalayan salt
MIXED VEGGIES – Second Tray
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 large onion, chopped
1 cup Brussels Sprouts, chopped
1 large beet, sliced
2 pieces garlic, crushed + Himalayan salt
1 cup cabbage, cut into chunks
1 cup cauliflower (any color), cut into chunks
1 cup broccoli, cut into chunks
Preheat the oven to 395 Degrees C
On your 1st tray, make your yam fries:
YAM FRIES: Place sliced yam into a big bowl, and toss in coconut oil, freshly grated Parmesan cheese, crushed garlic and salt. Use hands to mix, then place evenly on baking tray.
On your 2nd tray, make your mixed veggies:
MIXED VEGGIES: Place onions, Brussels sprouts, and beets into a big bowl, and toss in coconut oil, crushed garlic and salt. Use hands to mix, then place evenly on baking tray.
Bake for about 20 min.
In the meantime, in a bowl mix the remaining mixed veggies (cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli) with a little coconut oil and salt.
After the 20 min is up, open oven door and place the remaining mixed veggies overtop the first mixture
Keep the yam fries separate, on it’s own tray.
Bake for about 5 more minutes.
Place in individual serving bowls.
Top with chicken, salmon, or favorite seafood for a complete meal.
Best extras to add: freshly squeezed lemon or lime juice, Herb mixture: thyme, oregano, rosemary and/or basil+ smoked chili pepper to taste, sliced black olives, extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar (just a splash) and freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Simple. Easy. Nourishing.
Love how Fit n Healthy Feels!
For more, healthy recipes to keep YOU Fit n Healthy, check out my book The Fit ‘n Healthy Plan – The Healthy Diet & Lifestyle Plan Made Easy!
Please be sure to share this recipe with anyone else you know who is looking to get Fit n Healthy!
- 3 Reasons Why You’re Falling off the Fit and Healthy Track (and how to get back on) - September 13, 2019
- Here’s a quick-to-make dinner idea to help you lose weight AND feed your family well - September 5, 2019
- 4 Steps to Creating a Healthy Kids School Lunch (or yours) - August 27, 2019
- The Perfect Lunch - August 20, 2019
- 3 Ways to Avoid Company (house guests) Overwhelm and Stay Healthy - August 9, 2019
- Fit n Healthy Slimming Smoothie - August 1, 2019
- Why am I so tired? Think it’s your adrenals? Find out here. - July 16, 2019
- Weight Loss Stalls on Keto? 3 Top Reasons - June 10, 2019
- How to Lose Weight on the Ketogenic Diet WORKSHOP! - June 2, 2019
- 5 Ways to Slim, Strong, & Sexy HEALTH TALK! - March 3, 2019