Wanna Eat to Get Slim, Strong, and Sexy for Summer?
Welcome to the Slim, Strong, and Sexy Diet!
If you’re like me, being slim, strong and sexy for summer has always been important.
Especially with summer fast approaching.
The sun, the heat, the beach – and of course… feeling sexy in my bikini.
May has always been the time I start to ‘step it up’ and get more serious about my nutritional plan, exercise routine, and specific supplements.
In fact, I call myself ‘a perpetual student’ because of how much research I do in the field of fat loss, muscle building, and anti-aging. I would guess it adds up to about 2-3 hrs per day.
I am always researching for ways to burn fat for fuel (instead of sugar… which is very aging to the body), build muscle (using optimal exercise and food choices), and slow the aging process (to look young and feel sexy).
Let me share what I learned…
Today’s blog post will show you how to eat to get slim, strong, and sexy for summer. It’s also what I recommend to my private clients too.
What you’re about to learn, is the program I’ve put together after 20+ years of hands-on experience.
The secret sauce was when I learned about how our natural rhythms and cycles impact our health.
Consequently, after implementing this concept into the nutritional plans, Fit ‘n Healthy’s ‘slim, strong, and sexy diet’ has reached a whole new level.
Let’s start with what NOT TO DO
To get slim, strong, and sexy for summer – DON’T DO THIS!
Don’t Starve Yourself
Doing so will get you skinny, but being a ‘skinny fat‘ isn’t sexy.
“I’m embarrassed to say, I made this mistake in my 20’s, and all I got was tired. Both my body and hair became thin. I lost my womanly shape and needless to say, I didn’t feel sexy either.”
Don’t Cleanse Without Rebuilding
Cleansing has its place in slimming down, but recognize the need to rebuild afterward.
“I am a big fan of cleansing but only in conjunction with a rebuilding phase.”
Don’t Rely on Just Supplements or Excessive Exercise
Supplements to ‘burn fat’ and exercise can help, but nothing can fix a bad diet.
“That was me, in my 20’s and 30’s. I thought if I took my ‘fat burning’ supplements and exercised more, I earned enough ‘reward points’ to have licorice ice cream for dinner (no joke)!”
To get slim, strong, and sexy for summer – DO THIS!
In my opinion, a well-designed nutritional plan for healthy weight loss must be in accordance with the Natural Laws of Health. These Natural Laws are universal. They all have cycles and rhythms.
Working with these cycles is how you can get slim, strong, and sexy – the easy way. Eating your way to slim, strong, and sexy for summer – the Fit ‘n Healthy Way
Welcome to your slim, strong, and sexy diet!
First, start by Creating your Healthy Meals in 4 Simple Steps. Then sync these meals to your daily body cycle.
Create Your Healthy Meals in 4 Simple Steps:
- Always respect circadian cycles and eat according to the season.
- Focus on fresh, locally grown or raised produce and meats.
- Color your plate and try new foods.
For each meal or snack, follow Steps 1 to 4: OVERVIEW
- Helps build muscle.
- Key nutrient for burning fat.
- Important for repair and recovery after exercise.
- Building blocks for healthy hormones.
- Needed for proper bowel movements, elimination of toxins.
- Help balance hormones through proper hormone signaling.
- Essential for disease prevention and youthful aging.
- Replenishes ‘glycogen’ stores for enhanced daily energy and high performance.
- Anti-inflammatory properties to eliminate pain.
- Help to stabilize blood sugar for easy fat loss and ‘happy’ mood.
- Essential for healthy hormone balance.
- Adds delicious flavour to meals for satiety and pleasure!
- Both prebiotic (that serve to ‘nourish’ your healthy bacteria) and fermented (that increase your numbers of healthy bacteria) foods keep you lean and your digestion healthy.
- Sea vegetables contain valuable iodine for optimal metabolism and fat loss.
- Properly made bone broths contain highly absorbable minerals to heal the gut, eliminate joint pain, reduce cellulite, and improve the immune system.
- Condiments like herbs and spices are essentially ‘wild’ plants with medicinal properties for lifelong health and vitality.
There you have it, how to get slim, strong, and sexy for summer!
If you liked what you read, please share it with your friends and loved ones. Leave me a comment below and tell me your thoughts.
Struggling to get Fit n Healthy? I would love to create a Personalized Nutritional Plan for you. Get one on one help
Whether it’s to drop some extra weight, balance your hormones, build some sexy muscle or even just do a whole body tune up!
Simply go here to learn more and get started NOW. Click on Get one on one help.
What’s it going to cost you if you don’t take action now?
- Wicked Thai Coconut Soup -
- Black Friday Sale on all things Winter Wellness + Ideal Weight! -
- 3 Top Tips to Winter Wellness and Your Ideal Weight -
- The Perfect Protein Bar -
- From stomach pain and extra weight to pain free and easy weight loss -
- The Ultimate Squash Bread (great bread alternative) -
- How to Start Eating Healthy Again -
- Not Sleeping Well? 3 top tips to get your best sleep -
- 3 Natural Ways to Avoid the Cold and Flu -
- The Fit ‘n Healthy Plan Book – the healthy diet & lifestyle plan made easy! -