Hello all you Fit n Healthy’s
Have I got an event for you!
Be sure to check out Kelowna Wellness Fair happening THIS weekend, November 3rd to the 4th, 2018 at the Parkinson Recreation Centre in Kelowna, Canada.
This event is a free annual event that connects the public with over 60 products and services from the health and wellness industry.
I want to help you become the healthiest version of yourself possible; physically, mentally and spiritually etc.
Come visit me at my booth, Fit n Healthy
Say ‘Hi’ at the Fit n Healthy Nutritional Consulting Booth. I’ll have some fun in store for you!
FREE BODY COMPOSITION TESTING – Get your Lean Muscle Mass %, Body Fat % and organ fat score done in just 3 minutes! Compare it to what is considered ‘Athletic, Fit, Average, or Overweight’. Leave with some sound strategies to reach your personal health goals.
BLOOD TEST KITS – See how easy it is to get your Micronutrient, Cardiovascular, and Pre Diabetes Blood Tests done. Kits will be there for viewing and questions answered. ‘this is game changing information for anyone struggling with their health’ BLOOD DOESN’T LIE
TEST – DON’T GUESS!
WIN A GIFT BASKET – Over $500 worth of prizes will be given away to the lucky winners.
SHOW DISCOUNTS ON PRO SUPPLEMENTS – On sale will be top professional supplements for: Exercise nutrition, Immune, Detox, Digestion, Stress, and Fat Loss.
This event is ONLY once per year! Rarely do I give these deep discounts away – Save money, get educated and meet other like minded, Fit n Healthy people!
Got a Question?
Just Ask Michale!
- Healthy Snacks That Help You Lose Weight (get lean and stay that way) -
- Full Flavor Seasoning Mix – Homemade! -
- 3 Steps to Boost Energy, Burn Fat, and Be Unstoppable! -
- Best Tasting Muffins (slimming and healthy) -
- Fit, Healthy, and Well Easy Meal Plan -
- Coronavirus Prevention: Up-to-date Facts and Precautions -
- Michale’s Recipe EBook -
- How to stick to your health goals -
- START HERE – The Fit n Healthy Reset -
- Find out how Winsome lost 23 lbs in 7 weeks after she almost lost hope. -