Keto Do’s and Don’ts.
Wondering if you are doing the Ketogenic Diet right?
Reached a plateau and need some help?
Confused about carbs? How much, when to eat, and what type of carbs are best (and worst)?
Then check out my Top 5 Keto Do’s and Don’ts!
What you’ll learn is:
- Why going on a ketogenic diet long term may NOT be such a good idea
- When you need to add in carbs to prevent the dreaded plateau
- What are the best carbs to add (and the worst)
- Why it’s not all about your macro’s (protein, carbs, and fats) – there is more to this healthy story!
- What I do to stay lean all year round
Tune into my latest video and find out my top 5 Tips to Keto Do’s and Don’ts right here!
Got a question about your diet? Help is here! Just Ask Michale by clicking here
Are you ready to STOP gaining weight and START eating to FINALLY LOSE FAT? Then find out here get one on one help
- The secret to losing 20 or more pounds. Find out here -
- How can I eat and stay healthy during the holidays? -
- Delicious Squash Cookies -
- In a rush to eat healthy? 3 Healthy Vegetables That Cook Fast -
- Kale Soup with Veggies (perfect for the cold and flu season) -
- Keto Do’s and Don’ts – My 5 Top Tips -
- Keto Diet 101: What, Why, How -
- Keto Signature Salad (with wild greens) -
- Keto for Women -
- Protected: Eat to Get Slim, Strong, and Sexy for Summer: The Details -