I think the major change in my daily diet since last October has resulted in major health improvements alone.
I highly suspect I was very undernourished and not healthy.
I remember by the end of summer I didn’t even want to eat anymore because the hassle of not knowing whether or how bad I would bloat and feel lethargic were just not worth eating for… so sad!
When I think back now I was not coping well and my body was probably soooo taxed!
I could sleep non stop for 10 to 12 hours a night and then nap some days for 1 to 2 hours… it was pretty bad when I see the difference in me now. I barely remember even having any need for a nap in months now! FANTASTIC!
Thanks for your interest in my health and all your knowledge and input.
I’m not sure why after 10 years of suffering and just accepting something that I finally made the call and got some help.
It happened to be you and for that I am grateful!
- What To Do If You Are Constipated – 4 Steps To Fix Constipation - June 4, 2019
- Top Tasting Chili Recipe For A Healthy Nutritious Complete Family Meal - October 31, 2018
- Nutritional Consultant Michale Helped Me Flourish Again! - May 15, 2018
- Top Health And Fitness Tips For Spring – Cleansing The Body - March 26, 2018
- The Book Launch Was A Great Success – Good Job - December 4, 2017
- What A Great Book Launch – It Was Really Lovely! - December 4, 2017
- I Loved Your Book Signing Party – A Wealth Of Knowledge - December 4, 2017
- My First Six Weeks to Fit n Healthy On Michale’s Program - December 4, 2017
- I Am Keeping It All straight With The Diet Program - October 12, 2017
- A Diet Plan With Fast Results – The Fit ‘n Healthy Program Works! - October 12, 2017