With 80 percent of fat loss being dependent on diet, Michale Hartte had her hands full when it came to teaching me new habits.
She first had me keep a food diary and fill out a form containing 600 questions.
Armed with the information she gathered, she was able to tell me what areas of my body needed nutritional support.
It came as no surprise when she listed specific health concerns that my doctor had diagnosed a week earlier from my blood tests.
Michale was then able to devise a healthy eating plan based on my own, unique blueprint.
Like Brad (my hired fitness trainer), she sees the big picture, while fat loss is the desired reward, a healthy body is always the ultimate goal.
If your goal is to get in shape or lose unwanted body fat, or both, take my advice and seek out Michale Hartte.
Publisher of OH Okanagan Health and Fitness Magazine
- 3 Ways to Avoid Company (house guests) Overwhelm and Stay Healthy - August 9, 2019
- Fit n Healthy Slimming Smoothie - August 1, 2019
- Why am I so tired? Think it’s your adrenals? Find out here. - July 16, 2019
- Weight Loss Stalls on Keto? 3 Top Reasons - June 10, 2019
- How to Lose Weight on the Ketogenic Diet WORKSHOP! - June 2, 2019
- 5 Ways to Slim, Strong, & Sexy HEALTH TALK! - March 3, 2019
- How to Travel Healthy – Avoid constipation, Getting sick (and hungover), and Gaining Weight - January 25, 2019
- Slow Cooker Chicken With Honey, Garlic and Sesame - January 10, 2019
- How to Lose Weight and Get Fit n Healthy in 2019 - January 4, 2019
- Cyber Monday Sale - November 26, 2018