With 80 percent of fat loss being dependent on diet, Michale Hartte had her hands full when it came to teaching me new habits.
She first had me keep a food diary and fill out a form containing 600 questions.
Armed with the information she gathered, she was able to tell me what areas of my body needed nutritional support.
It came as no surprise when she listed specific health concerns that my doctor had diagnosed a week earlier from my blood tests.
Michale was then able to devise a healthy eating plan based on my own, unique blueprint.
Like Brad (my hired fitness trainer), she sees the big picture, while fat loss is the desired reward, a healthy body is always the ultimate goal.
If your goal is to get in shape or lose unwanted body fat, or both, take my advice and seek out Michale Hartte.
Publisher of OH Okanagan Health and Fitness Magazine
- How to Travel Healthy – Avoid constipation, Getting sick (and hungover), and Gaining Weight - January 25, 2019
- Slow Cooker Chicken With Honey, Garlic and Sesame - January 10, 2019
- How to Lose Weight and Get Fit n Healthy in 2019 - January 4, 2019
- Cyber Monday Sale - November 26, 2018
- Limited success on the Keto Diet until seeing Michale - November 26, 2018
- How to Read Your Blood Work – Michale Hartte Reveals & Walks You Through Her Own Results - November 16, 2018
- Fit n Healthy at the Kelowna Wellness Fair! - November 2, 2018
- Top 3 Reasons Why You’re Not Getting Results With Your ‘Healthy’ Diet - October 21, 2018
- How To Prevent Cold Or Flu And What To Do If You Get It - October 5, 2018
- Boost energy, banish cravings, balance hormones with DETOX - September 16, 2018