Gosh, when I look back I have certainly come a long way.
As I said to you before, I THOUGHT I was doing everything right in the past, but I realize now that I had a lot to learn about health and nutrition.
Bowel movements are sooooooooooo much better (no more Senokot medication).
Taking the fibrelean every day as well.
The sleep is coming.
I don’t take the sleeping pills at all anymore. Some nights are better than others. Last night was bad because I woke up with terrible leg (calf) cramps. I don’t know if I will ever sleep through the whole night, but it sure feels good to get rid of those pills.
My energy level is good for the most part.
So overall, I’m feeling a LOT better.
I don’t miss the prozac at all!
- 3 Ways to Avoid Company (house guests) Overwhelm and Stay Healthy - August 9, 2019
- Fit n Healthy Slimming Smoothie - August 1, 2019
- Why am I so tired? Think it’s your adrenals? Find out here. - July 16, 2019
- Weight Loss Stalls on Keto? 3 Top Reasons - June 10, 2019
- How to Lose Weight on the Ketogenic Diet WORKSHOP! - June 2, 2019
- 5 Ways to Slim, Strong, & Sexy HEALTH TALK! - March 3, 2019
- How to Travel Healthy – Avoid constipation, Getting sick (and hungover), and Gaining Weight - January 25, 2019
- Slow Cooker Chicken With Honey, Garlic and Sesame - January 10, 2019
- How to Lose Weight and Get Fit n Healthy in 2019 - January 4, 2019
- Cyber Monday Sale - November 26, 2018