Looking for a Nutrition and Lifestyle Plan that’s both simple and easy?
Want to eat healthy but struggle to find the time?
Confused about what ‘healthy’ eating really IS and almost given up trying?
If the answer is ‘Yes‘, then The Fit ‘n Healthy Plan is made just for you!
Get ready for a fresh, new approach to today’s busy lifestyles.
A simpler way to eat and live healthy.
Based on the diet of our ancestors, this plan works by balancing your body’s metabolic systems while naturally removing the unwanted toxins that contribute to modern-day diseases.
Easy to follow. Health results in as little as ONE DAY! That’s FAST!
Whether you’re a family of one trying to optimize your health, or an over-worked parent trying to improve your children’s health, this is your answer.
Feel better. Look better. Live better.
The Fit ‘n Healthy Plan. The healthy diet & lifestyle plan made easy!
Are you a busy person? This delicious diet is designed for people who love food but can’t seem to find much time to prepare it.
Not only that, it takes the guesswork out of getting healthy, to save you from frustration.
Find out which foods to eat and avoid painful stomach aches, a self-conscious bulging belly, and uncontrolled sugar cravings.
This book gives you all you need to start fresh, stay on track and enjoy your foods again (guilt-free).
Begin to look and feel much, much better!
Here is some of what you will learn:
- The 10 Natural Laws of Health
- The 4 Building Blocks of Healthy Eating
- The 4 Deadliest Foods – Avoid These!
- EASY-ing Your Way into the Plan
- Clearing Out Your Cupboards (a very valuable tool)
- Cost-Effective, Time-Saving Tips to Eating Well
- Your 21 Day Quick Start Meal Plan
- Guilt-Free Snack and Treat Choices
- Fit n Healthy Recipes !
This book answers questions like:
- Is it important to be vegetarian to get healthy?
- Do I need to eat gluten-free foods?
- Is soy a health food?
- How do I eat well, while traveling?
- How do I feed my family well on a budget?
Isn’t it time for you to get Fit ‘n healthy? Get The Fit n Healthy Plan now!