Yield: 4 servings
• 4 Salmon filet or steaks
• 1 fresh lemon
• 2 tbsp dried dill or 4 tbsp of fresh dill
• Pinch of mineral Salt
• Pinch of black Pepper
• 4 tbsp butter
Preheat oven to 400˚ F
Place salmon fillet on a piece of parchment paper
Squeeze lemon juice over the salmon, sprinkle with dill, salt and pepper. Dot with
1 tbsp butter. Seal the paper. Place on the rack in the oven (or on a cookie sheet if
you want). Bake until the centre of the fish is still a little pink (careful not to over
• Sprinkle soy sauce (1 – 2 tsp) over salmon.
• Sprinkle 1 tsp maple syrup and 1 tbsp healthy mayonnaise over salmon.
• Sprinkle with minced garlic.
• Grate a bit of ginger over top.
- The secret to losing 20 or more pounds. Find out here -
- How can I eat and stay healthy during the holidays? -
- Delicious Squash Cookies -
- In a rush to eat healthy? 3 Healthy Vegetables That Cook Fast -
- Kale Soup with Veggies (perfect for the cold and flu season) -
- Keto Do’s and Don’ts – My 5 Top Tips -
- Keto Diet 101: What, Why, How -
- Keto Signature Salad (with wild greens) -
- Keto for Women -
- Protected: Eat to Get Slim, Strong, and Sexy for Summer: The Details -