Yield: 4 servings
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, skins removed, sliced ¼ inch
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 large scallion, chopped
- 2 tbsp basil or tarragon, dried or 4 tbsp fresh basil or tarragon
- 1 tbsp mineral salt
- ½ tsp black pepper, cracked
- ½ cup of red pepper, sliced
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Next three – separate
- ¼ cup wheat germ
- 2 canned salmon
- 2 whole eggs
- Coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 325˚ F
- In a glass, ovenproof container, place all ingredients except the last three. Bake for 45 minutes and turn every 20 minutes or so.
- Once cooked, remove and puree in food processor or blender.
- Next, mix in the last three ingredients and form into patties. Grill for 10 minutes per side using coconut oil.
- Try topping with pesto or red pepper sauce.
- Find out how Winsome lost 23 lbs in 7 weeks after she almost lost hope -
- One bowl Wonder -
- How to Stop being Sick, Tired & Overweight- My Top 10 Health Myths – Part 3 of 3 -
- The secret to losing 20 or more pounds. Find out here -
- How can I eat and stay healthy during the holidays? -
- Delicious Squash Cookies -
- In a rush to eat healthy? 3 Healthy Vegetables That Cook Fast -
- Kale Soup with Veggies (perfect for the cold and flu season) -
- Keto Do’s and Don’ts – My 5 Top Tips -
- Keto Diet 101: What, Why, How -