The self-test guide in the workbook created by awesome nutritionist Michale Hartte…
takes you through questions to assess if you have any 6 metabolic imbalances.
My thyroid was off which was not diagnosed by any physician because my blood tests came back normal. But this nutritionists’ [Michale Hartte] awareness of how low body temperature affects the thyroid and hence every other part of the body, she recommended taking a simple supplement and I have now increased my body temperature by over 2 points and now have the energy to do things I couldn’t do only months ago.
To my amazement, I released 2 inches on my waist, 2 inches on my hips, and 1 inch each on my thighs. I was shocked!
These results are the power of this Program.
PW Certified Coach
- 5 Ways to Slim, Strong, & Sexy HEALTH TALK! - March 3, 2019
- How to Travel Healthy – Avoid constipation, Getting sick (and hungover), and Gaining Weight - January 25, 2019
- Slow Cooker Chicken With Honey, Garlic and Sesame - January 10, 2019
- How to Lose Weight and Get Fit n Healthy in 2019 - January 4, 2019
- Cyber Monday Sale - November 26, 2018
- Limited success on the Keto Diet until seeing Michale - November 26, 2018
- How to Read Your Blood Work – Michale Hartte Reveals & Walks You Through Her Own Results - November 16, 2018
- Fit n Healthy at the Kelowna Wellness Fair! - November 2, 2018
- Top 3 Reasons Why You’re Not Getting Results With Your ‘Healthy’ Diet - October 21, 2018
- How To Prevent Cold Or Flu And What To Do If You Get It - October 5, 2018