Stocking Your Kitchen
Now that you’ve cleared your cupboards of the foods that have kept you from looking and feeling your best, it’s time to fill them back up by stocking your kitchen with your ‘new foods to enjoy’.
The next time you go grocery shopping, bring your Fit ‘n Healthy Grocery Shopping List with you.
Save time by making several photocopies in advance. Read food labels and use what you’ve learned to choose smart ingredients.
Be a smart shopper and use your dollars to support ‘real health food’. Buying foods that support health will help to bring the cost down. The more demand – the more supply – the better the price!
Download your Fit ‘n Healthy Grocery Shopping List!
Enjoy your new Fit ‘n Healthy Kitchen!
For more ‘support tools’ to get and stay on the Fit ‘n Healthy Track, check out my book The Fit ‘n Healthy Plan – The Healthy Diet & Lifestyle Plan Made Easy!
Please be sure to share this blog with anyone else you know struggling to create their ‘Fit n Healthy’ Kitchen. Possibly even do this project together for more fun!
- Why am I so tired? Think it’s your adrenals? Find out here. - July 16, 2019
- Weight Loss Stalls on Keto? 3 Top Reasons - June 10, 2019
- How to Lose Weight on the Ketogenic Diet WORKSHOP! - June 2, 2019
- 5 Ways to Slim, Strong, & Sexy HEALTH TALK! - March 3, 2019
- How to Travel Healthy – Avoid constipation, Getting sick (and hungover), and Gaining Weight - January 25, 2019
- Slow Cooker Chicken With Honey, Garlic and Sesame - January 10, 2019
- How to Lose Weight and Get Fit n Healthy in 2019 - January 4, 2019
- Cyber Monday Sale - November 26, 2018
- Limited success on the Keto Diet until seeing Michale - November 26, 2018
- How to Read Your Blood Work – Michale Hartte Reveals & Walks You Through Her Own Results - November 16, 2018