I have been following a program set up for me by Michale Hartte for about 5 years now.
Because of my low thyroid, she suggested I should take the T-100 supplement.
I have been taking it for about four years consistently and for the past two years, I have had to have my Synthroid medication lowered.
In 2006 my dosage was 200 mcg, in 2007 it was lowered to 175 mcg, and this fall it was lowered again to 150 mcg.
Stay-at-home Mom Extraordinaire
Additional Comments: Further to this post, Brenda Hudson has informed me that her thyroid temperatures have normalized.
- Healthy Snacks That Help You Lose Weight (get lean and stay that way) -
- Full Flavor Seasoning Mix – Homemade! -
- 3 Steps to Boost Energy, Burn Fat, and Be Unstoppable! -
- Best Tasting Muffins (slimming and healthy) -
- Fit, Healthy, and Well Easy Meal Plan -
- Coronavirus Prevention: Up-to-date Facts and Precautions -
- Michale’s Recipe EBook -
- How to stick to your health goals -
- START HERE – The Fit n Healthy Reset -
- Find out how Winsome lost 23 lbs in 7 weeks after she almost lost hope. -