Hello, I’m Michale Hartte
Registered Natural Nutrition – Clinical Practitioner (aka Nutritionist)
I help people get Fit and Healthy with the Right Diet, Detox, + Daily Routine.
After almost 20 years of researching the ultimate Health and Fitness program, I’ve narrowed it down to the right Diet, Detox, and Daily Routine that will help you reset your weight, recharge your energy and rebuild your body.
As a nutritionist, thousands of people have employed my ‘Fit n Healthy Plan’. A whole body approach which includes these 7 areas:
What makes me different than other experts out there?
I find the missing pieces stopping you from getting Fit and Healthy within these 7 areas.
- I believe getting Fit n’ Healthy is more simple than most people realize.
- I believe the first step to getting Fit n Healthy is to STOP looking for the next shiny pill or latest fad diet and START doing these 7 areas which are fundamental to getting healthy
- I believe it’s critical to remove the blockages that are preventing you from self-healing. Common examples include nutritional deficiencies, excessive toxicity, blood sugar imbalances, and undetected infections.
- I believe being only 1% better every day and being consistent is how you will be Fit n’ Healthy for a lifetime.
- I believe there is no such thing as ‘falling off the plan’ because this is not a diet or a life of deprivation – it’s a way of eating and living with a lot of fun and pleasure.
- I believe you can heal anything when you understand YOUR body, what it needs, and learn to listen to it.
- Certified Fitness Trainer through the ISSA
- Registered Natural Nutrition – Clinical Practitioner with the CANNP
- Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Science specializing in Nutrition from Ontario’s Edison Institute of Nutrition
- Chartered Herbalist through Vancouver’s Dominion Herbal College
- Certified Biotherapeutic Drainage Practitioner TM through Seroyal
- Written for many popular health publications including Okanagan Health & Wellness Magazine, Canada’s Alive Health Magazine, Glenmore Highlands Living Magazine and Blush Magazine.
- Creator of the nutritional plan in Bob Proctor’s ‘The Science of Perfect Weight – A New Way of Thinking, Eating, and Living to Achieve Your Perfect Weight”
- Author of “The Fit n’ Healthy Plan – The healthy diet & lifestyle plan made easy!”
- Author of “The Fit n’ Healthy Pregnancy Guide” (in the works)
What my clients are saying
I lost 5 lbs in the 1st week and have more energy than ever! Best nutritionist ever!
– C. Tinling
A diet plan with fast results – you’ve taken the guesswork out. I feel confident that my progress is for the LONG TERM and PERMANENT. I’m also very happy and satisfied with the food selections . The Fit ‘n Healthy Nutritional Plan just makes sense… no gimmicks.”
– Val Spring
I am surprised at how fast this program works that even my husband is on board!
– A. Regier
If you’re looking for a Nutritionist to create your personalized plan…..