Come join me, Michale Hartte, local Natural Nutritionist to learn about 4 Wild Edibles you can eat for food and use as medicine.
Wild Edible Plants are Wildly Beneficial!
First of all, they are the most locally grown food you can consume! Free for you and Immensely nutritious loaded with vitamins, minerals, fiber, (healthy) carbohydrates, and phytochemicals (plant medicine).
Take your health to the next level. Expand your food options. Meet like minded people. Connect with your environment and have some fun, foraging for food with me, your host Michale Hartte!
Wild Edibles Walk in Wilden
Sunday, June 24th. 10am – 11am
Hidden Lake Park, 1188 Long Ridge Drive
Child friendly (and encouraged)
Bring: bag, scissors, notebook and pen. Camera
Photo shown: Saskatoon Berries
Have a question and need an answer? Just ask Michale. Go here
- How Journaling Can Help You Get in Shape, with Michale Hartte -
- Best Nutritional Practices for Best Exercise Outcomes -
- 3 Top Tips to End Overwhelm and Start Feeling Free -
- Leptin Resistance Quiz -
- 7 Ways to Get Healthy and Happier This Year -
- Easy Roast Chicken Recipe + Best Tasting! -
- 3 Ways to Stick to Your Health Goals and Stay Healthy -
- How to Reach Your Ideal Weight – Come to my next wellness talk! -
- Wicked Thai Coconut Soup -
- Black Friday Sale on all things Winter Wellness + Ideal Weight! -