Come join me, Michale Hartte, local Natural Nutritionist to learn about 4 Wild Edibles you can eat for food and use as medicine.
Wild Edible Plants are Wildly Beneficial!
First of all, they are the most locally grown food you can consume! Free for you and Immensely nutritious loaded with vitamins, minerals, fiber, (healthy) carbohydrates, and phytochemicals (plant medicine).
Take your health to the next level. Expand your food options. Meet like minded people. Connect with your environment and have some fun, foraging for food with me, your host Michale Hartte!
Wild Edibles Walk in Wilden
Sunday, June 24th. 10am – 11am
Hidden Lake Park, 1188 Long Ridge Drive
Child friendly (and encouraged)
Bring: bag, scissors, notebook and pen. Camera
Photo shown: Saskatoon Berries
Have a question and need an answer? Just ask Michale. Go here
- Healthy Snacks That Help You Lose Weight (get lean and stay that way) -
- Full Flavor Seasoning Mix – Homemade! -
- 3 Steps to Boost Energy, Burn Fat, and Be Unstoppable! -
- Best Tasting Muffins (slimming and healthy) -
- Fit, Healthy, and Well Easy Meal Plan -
- Coronavirus Prevention: Up-to-date Facts and Precautions -
- Michale’s Recipe EBook -
- How to stick to your health goals -
- START HERE – The Fit n Healthy Reset -
- Find out how Winsome lost 23 lbs in 7 weeks after she almost lost hope. -