Come join me, Michale Hartte, local Natural Nutritionist to learn about 4 Wild Edibles you can eat for food and use as medicine.
Wild Edible Plants are Wildly Beneficial!
First of all, they are the most locally grown food you can consume! Free for you and Immensely nutritious loaded with vitamins, minerals, fiber, (healthy) carbohydrates, and phytochemicals (plant medicine).
Take your health to the next level. Expand your food options. Meet like minded people. Connect with your environment and have some fun, foraging for food with me, your host Michale Hartte!
Wild Edibles Walk in Wilden
Sunday, June 24th. 10am – 11am
Hidden Lake Park, 1188 Long Ridge Drive
Child friendly (and encouraged)
Bring: bag, scissors, notebook and pen. Camera
Photo shown: Saskatoon Berries
Have a question and need an answer? Just ask Michale. Go here
- How to Travel Healthy – Avoid constipation, Getting sick (and hungover), and Gaining Weight - January 25, 2019
- Slow Cooker Chicken With Honey, Garlic and Sesame - January 10, 2019
- How to Lose Weight and Get Fit n Healthy in 2019 - January 4, 2019
- Cyber Monday Sale - November 26, 2018
- Limited success on the Keto Diet until seeing Michale - November 26, 2018
- How to Read Your Blood Work – Michale Hartte Reveals & Walks You Through Her Own Results - November 16, 2018
- Fit n Healthy at the Kelowna Wellness Fair! - November 2, 2018
- Top 3 Reasons Why You’re Not Getting Results With Your ‘Healthy’ Diet - October 21, 2018
- How To Prevent Cold Or Flu And What To Do If You Get It - October 5, 2018
- Boost energy, banish cravings, balance hormones with DETOX - September 16, 2018