Come join me, Michale Hartte, local Natural Nutritionist to learn about 4 Wild Edibles you can eat for food and use as medicine.
Wild Edible Plants are Wildly Beneficial!
First of all, they are the most locally grown food you can consume! Free for you and Immensely nutritious loaded with vitamins, minerals, fiber, (healthy) carbohydrates, and phytochemicals (plant medicine).
Take your health to the next level. Expand your food options. Meet like minded people. Connect with your environment and have some fun, foraging for food with me, your host Michale Hartte!
Wild Edibles Walk in Wilden
Sunday, June 24th. 10am – 11am
Hidden Lake Park, 1188 Long Ridge Drive
Child friendly (and encouraged)
Bring: bag, scissors, notebook and pen. Camera
Photo shown: Saskatoon Berries
Have a question and need an answer? Just ask Michale. Go here
- 3 Ways to Avoid Company (house guests) Overwhelm and Stay Healthy - August 9, 2019
- Fit n Healthy Slimming Smoothie - August 1, 2019
- Why am I so tired? Think it’s your adrenals? Find out here. - July 16, 2019
- Weight Loss Stalls on Keto? 3 Top Reasons - June 10, 2019
- How to Lose Weight on the Ketogenic Diet WORKSHOP! - June 2, 2019
- 5 Ways to Slim, Strong, & Sexy HEALTH TALK! - March 3, 2019
- How to Travel Healthy – Avoid constipation, Getting sick (and hungover), and Gaining Weight - January 25, 2019
- Slow Cooker Chicken With Honey, Garlic and Sesame - January 10, 2019
- How to Lose Weight and Get Fit n Healthy in 2019 - January 4, 2019
- Cyber Monday Sale - November 26, 2018