Come join me, Michale Hartte, local Natural Nutritionist to learn about 4 Wild Edibles you can eat for food and use as medicine.
Wild Edible Plants are Wildly Beneficial!
First of all, they are the most locally grown food you can consume! Free for you and Immensely nutritious loaded with vitamins, minerals, fiber, (healthy) carbohydrates, and phytochemicals (plant medicine).
Take your health to the next level. Expand your food options. Meet like minded people. Connect with your environment and have some fun, foraging for food with me, your host Michale Hartte!
Wild Edibles Walk in Wilden
Sunday, June 24th. 10am – 11am
Hidden Lake Park, 1188 Long Ridge Drive
Child friendly (and encouraged)
Bring: bag, scissors, notebook and pen. Camera
Photo shown: Saskatoon Berries
Have a question and need an answer? Just ask Michale. Go here
- Fit n Healthy at the Kelowna Wellness Fair! - November 2, 2018
- Top 3 Reasons Why You’re Not Getting Results With Your ‘Healthy’ Diet - October 21, 2018
- How To Prevent Cold Or Flu And What To Do If You Get It - October 5, 2018
- Boost energy, banish cravings, balance hormones with DETOX - September 16, 2018
- Detox for Optimal Health in the 21st Century - August 28, 2018
- Keto – The Easy Way! - July 15, 2018
- Wild Edibles Walk in Wilden - July 6, 2018
- Wild Edible Walk in Wilden - June 23, 2018
- 3 Ingredient Keto Smoothie - June 20, 2018
- How do you know your exercise and diet is working for you? - June 15, 2018