How To Avoid Getting Sick, Tired and Fat While Traveling
Part 4: Interested in an inexpensive, effective, natural way to heal common ailments while traveling? Is so, then welcome to your First Aid Kit Essentials For Travel!
If you’re like me, there is nothing more annoying then getting sick while travelling. The reality is, no matter how ‘healthy’ you are prior to travel, there is still a chance you may get sick.
Hey, it may not even be you. Instead, it may be your children, significant other or traveling buddies.
So, what does a ‘Fit ‘n Healthy’ person do?
Be prepared with your First Aid Kit Essentials for Travel!
That means having a First Aid Kit For Travel on hand that you can count on. This includes a set of Natural Remedies that will not only bring you relief, but ones that can actually prevent infection (from being exposed to someone coughing and sneezing beside you), heal wounds, relieve pain (like insect bites), and of course, relieves gas and bloating (from food poisoning).
There is nothing more annoying than being stuck feeling blah, while on your dream vacation or work venture.
Something I am sure you’ve worked hard for.
Ya, sure, you can grab over the counter medications, however, one of the foundational steps to getting and staying Fit ‘n Healthy is avoiding the overuse of drugs.
Will they work? Sure? But at what cost? Side effects? Which in the end, drive the toxicity deeper into the body.
This is not a way to get Fit ‘n Healthy.
Thankfully, we have alternatives for common ailments – without these side effects!
In fact, up until the middle of the 16th Century, foods, herbs, and Natural Remedies were used as medicines throughout Europe and the rest of the world.
On the contrary, suppressing the body using pharmaceutical drugs (chemicals) for medicine is less than 500 years old.
The concept of Natural Medicine and its fundamental principals are such that they assist your body to do its own healing.
The Natural Remedies listed below are designed to do just that. Help your body heal itself.
So, armed with this information, let’s get started and give you a tour of your First Aid Kit Essentials For Travel.
Travellers First Aid Kit Essentials
- For Cold/flu (BIO 93, R6, R1)
- For Injuries/falls (R55, R55+ or PAIN)
- For Food poisoning: (R4, R52, R7, Arsenicum Album)
- For Nervous system relaxation/insomnia:(Calm gen, R14)
- For Insect Bites: R1, Irritation/itching
- For Sinus infections, sinus relief (R49)
- For skin infections (solvarome and calendula cream)
- For healthy digestion and to avoid traveler’s diarrhea (HMF Travel)
I surely hope you found my simple solutions helpful to avoid getting sick, tired, and fat while traveling.
For those looking to take action and travel with these recommended supplements, you can find them by going here SHOP
Please enjoy, share, and leave your comments and questions below this post.
If there are any other common ailments that you need help with finding Natural Remedies for, please write me a comment below.
Also, please share this with your friends and family members to keep them healthy while traveling too.
- pg 2, ‘Your Natural Medicine Chest’ Jeanne Marie Martin, Copyright 2001.
- pg 2. ‘Your Natural Medicine Chest’ Jeanne Marie Martin, Copyright 2001.
- 5 Ways to Slim, Strong, & Sexy HEALTH TALK! - March 3, 2019
- How to Travel Healthy – Avoid constipation, Getting sick (and hungover), and Gaining Weight - January 25, 2019
- Slow Cooker Chicken With Honey, Garlic and Sesame - January 10, 2019
- How to Lose Weight and Get Fit n Healthy in 2019 - January 4, 2019
- Cyber Monday Sale - November 26, 2018
- Limited success on the Keto Diet until seeing Michale - November 26, 2018
- How to Read Your Blood Work – Michale Hartte Reveals & Walks You Through Her Own Results - November 16, 2018
- Fit n Healthy at the Kelowna Wellness Fair! - November 2, 2018
- Top 3 Reasons Why You’re Not Getting Results With Your ‘Healthy’ Diet - October 21, 2018
- How To Prevent Cold Or Flu And What To Do If You Get It - October 5, 2018