All about Blood Work
Wondering what your blood work REALLY means?
Have you had HIGH or LOW numbers that put you in a panic?
You are not alone.
Many others are searching for a simple way to interpret their blood work to find out if their health is in serous jeopardy and what to do about it.
In today’s episode you will learn…
1. How often to get your blood work done.
2. Why you should.
3. How to interpret it.
Get ready to be empowered with powerful insights and practical tools so you can look and feel better without spinning your wheels to get there.
GET MY BLOOD TEST RECOMMENDED CHEAT SHEET – Ask to join Fit n Healthy with Michale FB group page for it – go here https://www.facebook.com/groups/FitnhealthywithM
#type2diabetes #diabetestype2 #diabetictype2 #iamdiabetic #diabetesawareness #diabetesmanagement #diabetesdiet #diabetesfriendly #diabeteseducation #diabetesdietitian #diabetesnutritionist #diabetesnutrition #diabetesdietitians #diabetescommunity #prediabetes #prediabetic #prediabetes #prediabetesdiet #diabeteshelp #diabeteshealth #cancer #highbloodpressure #bloodwork
- From Overweight, tired, and moody to the Best, she’s ever looked and felt. -
- How to Stay Healthy on Fathers Day (or any occasion) -
- Turning Negative into Positive When Having a Bad Day -
- Signs You Need More Self-Love -
- How to lose weight (even if you can’t cook) -
- 5 Ways to Burn Belly Fat in 5 Days -
- 6 step Daily Routine to Burn Fat & Get Lean -
- How to Lose Weight Effortlessly and keep it off for good -
- From Depressed and Overweight To Freedom from Food & Healthy Weight Loss -
- How to Interpret Your Blood Work to Have a Longer, Healthier Life -