Welcome to your New Spring Diet!
• Learn about the spring restoration diet, Fit ‘n Healthy style.
• The TWO most important organs to Reset, Recharge, Rebuild
• How to incorporate your New Spring Foods with Ease into your diet
Spring time is a VERY IMPORTANT TIME to do Spring Cleansing
In Chinese Medicine the liver and gall bladder are the organs that get stimulated and need to be cleansed
*** DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE TO TAKE MILK THISTLE without cleansing first. Drain first then repair and tone.
Spring Restoration Diet, Fit ‘n Healthy style
What to eat + How to Incorporate
8 am – 12 noon
– Smoothie (light and cleansing foods)
12 noon – 8 pm –
FRUITS – Limes and lemons
VEGETABLES – Asparagus, beets, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, dandelion greens, garlic, garlic scapes, parsley, potatoes with skins on, spouts, herbal teas.
GRAINS-Quinoa & millet
FOODS THAT STRESS THE LIVER AND GB
1. Sugar and honey
2. Fried foods
3. Excessive amounts of dairy and red meats (think chicken, turkey, fish)
Next week, this LIVE will be through my Fit n healthy with Michale FB Group page – Join here https://www.facebook.com/groups/FitnhealthywithM
Need help with your Spring Diet ? – DM ‘Spring’ to chat!
***Love this and want to FOCUS on your health? Press the FOLLOW button for daily health tips, tricks & recipes
- Turning Negative into Positive When Having a Bad Day -
- Signs You Need More Self-Love -
- How to lose weight (even if you can’t cook) -
- 5 Ways to Burn Belly Fat in 5 Days -
- 6 step Daily Routine to Burn Fat & Get Lean -
- How to Lose Weight Effortlessly and keep it off for good -
- From Depressed and Overweight To Freedom from Food & Healthy Weight Loss -
- How to Interpret Your Blood Work to Have a Longer, Healthier Life -
- Spring Foods to Help You Shed Your Winter Weight -
- How Sue got clarity and her life back on track -