This is my #1 GO TO breakfast that gives me the energy to have my best morning!
I’ve spent years experimenting making the perfect protein bar recipe and I am happy to share it with you!
The Perfect Protein Bar is ideal for:
- a pre-workout bar.
- a light breakfast before an important meeting.
- a quick GRAB AND GO snack for when you have little time to make anything yourself!
The Perfect Protein Bar is perfect because:
- It’s easy to make, just 8 ingredients.
- It takes little time, just 10 minutes!
- It saves you money, with simple ingredients.
The Perfect Protein Bar’s health benefits include:
- Ideal weight
- Best mood
If you’re someone who loves grabbing a quick bar in the morning, then you MUST TRY THIS!
The Perfect Protein Bar, is the best tasting bar I have ever had! It gives a Crunchy Chocolate Almond flavor that clients, friends, and family LOVE!
Not only that, they are Gluten-free/grain-free/soy-free/sugar-free
Want more recipes like these to help reach your ideal weight, have all-day energy and best mood? Then download my FREE slim and filling recipe book
Want your own Personalized Diet? Go to my Calender and pick which plan works for you.
The Perfect Protein Bar
Ideal weight Energy Best mood
Crunchy Chocolate Almond
Gluten-free/grain free/soy free/sugar-free
Prep time – 10 minutes
- 1 1/4 cups coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup crunchy almond butter
- 4 scoops chocolate whey protein powder + 2 scoops vanilla whey protein powder OR 6 scoops of vanilla whey protein powder OR vanilla plant based protein
- 1 scoop collagen protein powder, unflavored
- 3/4 cup cacao powder, raw
- Pinch of Celtic or Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp organic decaf or regular dark coffee, ground
- 4 tsp maca powder or liquid (optional but adds a rich, mildly nutty and butterscotch flavor and good for libido and energy)
- ½ cup raw cacao nibs
- Melt coconut oil on the stove. Once melted, turn the heat off and add in remaining ingredients right into the pot. Mix with a fork. Should be a ‘creamy’ consistency. Set aside.
- Using a muffin tin, place parchment paper muffin wrappers into each hole then fill with protein bar mixture.
- Place flat in the freezer. Use as a pre-workout bar or quick daytime snack.
Please share this recipe with at least 1 other person! Let’s all get Fit n Healthy!
- Healthy Snacks That Help You Lose Weight (get lean and stay that way) -
- Full Flavor Seasoning Mix – Homemade! -
- 3 Steps to Boost Energy, Burn Fat, and Be Unstoppable! -
- Best Tasting Muffins (slimming and healthy) -
- Fit, Healthy, and Well Easy Meal Plan -
- Coronavirus Prevention: Up-to-date Facts and Precautions -
- Michale’s Recipe EBook -
- How to stick to your health goals -
- START HERE – The Fit n Healthy Reset -
- Find out how Winsome lost 23 lbs in 7 weeks after she almost lost hope. -