Going on a trip and want to travel healthy? In this video, filmed on the fly with messy hair and slightly smudged makeup, I’d just came back from Akumal, Mexico and wanted to share exactly what I do to travel healthy and have a lot of fun. Nothing worse than feeling constipated, getting sick and feeling like you’ve gained weight!
Here are the highlights you’ll learn:
- What foods I take on the plane.
- 3 things I do to stay lean and have all-day energy.
- Simple supplements I take to keep my bowels regular that also help to ward off sickness.
- How to make a quick breakfast cereal that tastes great and keeps you lean.
- What I do to avoid blood sugar swings that make you gain weight.
- How I avoid a hangover (works every time).
- Tips for best sleep while traveling.
Find it all here in this 9-minute video.
Do you want to know more about how to stay fit and eat right while traveling and got a question or a comment? Just Ask Michale by clicking here Contact Michale
You can comment or ask a question on the Fit n Healthy Nutrition facebook page
Going on a trip and want to slim down, feel strong and sexy? Join my next Group Coaching Program found here 6 Weeks to Slim, Strong, and Sexy Group Coaching Program. Starts Wednesday, March 18, 2020.
- Healthy Snacks That Help You Lose Weight (get lean and stay that way) -
- Full Flavor Seasoning Mix – Homemade! -
- 3 Steps to Boost Energy, Burn Fat, and Be Unstoppable! -
- Best Tasting Muffins (slimming and healthy) -
- Fit, Healthy, and Well Easy Meal Plan -
- Coronavirus Prevention: Up-to-date Facts and Precautions -
- Michale’s Recipe EBook -
- How to stick to your health goals -
- START HERE – The Fit n Healthy Reset -
- Find out how Winsome lost 23 lbs in 7 weeks after she almost lost hope. -