Going on a trip and want to travel healthy? In this video, filmed on the fly with messy hair and slightly smudged make up, I’d just came back from Akumal, Mexico and wanted to share exactly what I do to travel healthy and have a lot of fun. Nothing worse than feeling constipated, getting sick and feeling like you’ve gained weight!
Here are the highlights you’ll learn:
- What foods I take on the plane.
- 3 things I do to stay lean and have all day energy.
- Simple supplements I take to keep my bowels regular that also help to ward off sickness.
- How to make a quick breakfast cereal that tastes great and keeps you lean.
- What I do to avoid blood sugar swings that make you gain weight.
- How I avoid a hangover (works every time).
- Tips for best sleep while travelling.
Find it all here in this 9 minute video.
Do you want to know more about how to stay fit and eat right while travelling and got a question or a comment? Just Ask Michale by clicking here Contact Michale
You can comment or ask a question on the Fit n Healthy Nutrition facebook page
Going on a trip and want to slim down, feel strong and sexy? Join my next Group Coaching Program found here 6 Weeks to Slim, Strong, and Sexy Group Coaching Program. Starts Wednesday Feb 6, 2019.
- Weight Loss Stalls on Keto? 3 Top Reasons - June 10, 2019
- How to Lose Weight on the Ketogenic Diet WORKSHOP! - June 2, 2019
- 5 Ways to Slim, Strong, & Sexy HEALTH TALK! - March 3, 2019
- How to Travel Healthy – Avoid constipation, Getting sick (and hungover), and Gaining Weight - January 25, 2019
- Slow Cooker Chicken With Honey, Garlic and Sesame - January 10, 2019
- How to Lose Weight and Get Fit n Healthy in 2019 - January 4, 2019
- Cyber Monday Sale - November 26, 2018
- Limited success on the Keto Diet until seeing Michale - November 26, 2018
- How to Read Your Blood Work – Michale Hartte Reveals & Walks You Through Her Own Results - November 16, 2018
- Fit n Healthy at the Kelowna Wellness Fair! - November 2, 2018