Going on a trip and want to travel healthy? In this video, filmed on the fly with messy hair and slightly smudged make up, I’d just came back from Akumal, Mexico and wanted to share exactly what I do to travel healthy and have a lot of fun. Nothing worse than feeling constipated, getting sick and feeling like you’ve gained weight!
Here are the highlights you’ll learn:
- What foods I take on the plane.
- 3 things I do to stay lean and have all day energy.
- Simple supplements I take to keep my bowels regular that also help to ward off sickness.
- How to make a quick breakfast cereal that tastes great and keeps you lean.
- What I do to avoid blood sugar swings that make you gain weight.
- How I avoid a hangover (works every time).
- Tips for best sleep while travelling.
Find it all here in this 9 minute video.
Do you want to know more about how to stay fit and eat right while travelling and got a question or a comment? Just Ask Michale by clicking here Contact Michale
You can comment or ask a question on the Fit n Healthy Nutrition facebook page
Going on a trip and want to slim down, feel strong and sexy? Join my next Group Coaching Program found here 6 Weeks to Slim, Strong, and Sexy Group Coaching Program. Starts Wednesday Feb 6, 2019.
- Wicked Thai Coconut Soup -
- Black Friday Sale on all things Winter Wellness + Ideal Weight! -
- 3 Top Tips to Winter Wellness and Your Ideal Weight -
- The Perfect Protein Bar -
- From stomach pain and extra weight to pain free and easy weight loss -
- The Ultimate Squash Bread (great bread alternative) -
- How to Start Eating Healthy Again -
- Not Sleeping Well? 3 top tips to get your best sleep -
- 3 Natural Ways to Avoid the Cold and Flu -
- The Fit ‘n Healthy Plan Book – the healthy diet & lifestyle plan made easy! -