Welcome to the Fit, Healthy, and Well Easy Meal Plan!
Fit, Healthy, and Wellness Goal – maintain a healthy weight or drop a few pounds + extra fuel for exercise and optimal wellness.
** Please note – individual variance does play a part here. If you do not have a Health and Wellness Nutrition Plan in place, book your FREE call here to learn how to get started. Michale’s Calendar
*** New to the Fit n Healthy way of eating? Here’s a quick refresher.
Begin by lowering carbohydrates, increasing protein, while allowing for a small amount of healthy fat per meal, always paying attention and reading our own bodies along the way.
Meal Plan Focus – Burning fat as fuel, having steady daily energy, and allowing for restorative sleep at night.
START HERE – Begin breakfast after your 14-16 hr fast
BREAKFAST – Choose from one of the following options.
Eat when hungry. Stop when 80% full.
Your choice of protein (chicken, wild salmon, sausage, eggs) on top of The Ultimate Salad
STOP EATING 2 – 4 hrs before bedtime.
Being healthy doesn’t need to be hard or time consuming. Try these easy meal plan ideas and let me know how it goes.
Keeping Fit n Healthy Simple
For more help with meal planning or just getting your health back on track, book your FREE call here. Michale’s Calendar
- Your two-page cheat sheet to Look and Feel 10 Years Younger After 40 -
- Tips For Optimal Digestion -
- 20 Simple Meals to Help you Hit your Macros -
- FIRE CIDER IMMUNE TONIC -
- Healthy Snacks That Help You Lose Weight (get lean and stay that way) -
- Full Flavor Seasoning Mix – Homemade! -
- 3 Steps to Boost Energy, Burn Fat, and Be Unstoppable! -
- Best Tasting Muffins (slimming and healthy) -
- Fit, Healthy, and Well Easy Meal Plan -
- Coronavirus Prevention: Up-to-date Facts and Precautions -